Our October User Group meeting was held on October 6, 2016.
Topic: SharePoint Branding Rebooted – OnPrem or Online
Alter the look, feel, and even functionality of every page in every SharePoint Site in your entire Site Collection!
- No Solutions
- No Features
- No SharePoint Add-Ins (Apps for SharePoint)
- No Add-In Webs (App Webs)
- No Composed Looks
- No Custom Master Pages
- No Design Manager
- No Publishing Page Layouts (unless you need them)
Every page? Yep… including application pages (_layouts), Web Part pages, wiki pages, dialog pages, publishing pages (if you insist); including every page in all future child Sites as well.
Change virtually anything you want:
- Change the color, size, background of virtually any element
- Hide elements that you don’t want the user to see, provide a UX to resurface it if you wish
- Alter the color for each calendar in SharePoint Calendar Overlays
- Remove “Pages” from the SharePoint breadcrumb
- Add animations and transitions, anything jQuery can do really
- And so much more!
Presenter: Todd C. Bleeker, PhD, MVP, MCP, MCT
In addition to being a Microsoft SharePoint MVP, he is the Chief Technology Officer of a number of companies including Mindsharp, World Education Alliance, LLC, Summit 7 Systems and DeliverPoint. He has authored seven books on SharePoint as well as its predecessor, Content Management Server!
Todd also heads up the Iowa Microsoft Office User Group.